Unity Earrings – White Topaz
Unite your love of the classic and simple, but also make a statement. It’s the perfect combination of a stud and a drop with just a hint of movement. If you’re looking for a timeless piece for your collection these are for you.
- Handcrafted in the Sara Patino Jewelry studio in St. Louis,
- Recycled 14k gold filled
- Genuine White Topaz gemstone is ethically sourced
- Gold chain runs from front to back
- Post earring
- 1″ long
All pieces are made to order, so please allow 2-4 production days before shipping.
Jewelry can be equally beautiful as it is responsible!
Designed and made in St. Louis, MO + Recycled Metals + Ethically Sourced Gemstones
ABOUT MY HANDCRAFTING PROCESS
Selecting a piece from Sara Patino Jewelry increases the demand for artisan handcraft job opportunities within my studio.
ABOUT MY RECYCLED METAL
All of my jewelry is made by hand with 100% recycled gold or silver. Most of it, about 90% of it, I source locally. The other 10% is sourced within the United States. By choosing to access metal locally, I support our local community.
In addition to sourcing recycled metals, I meticulously collect, reuse and recycle my own scrap metal and other unused materials. In turn, I minimize the environmental impact of our production.
My designs use traditional metal smithing techniques, each made one by one to avoid the excessive waste associated with most mass moulding and plating production.
I have relationships with the most trusted and honorable vendors in the industry. They are able to present a clear and documentable path from the mine to market.
I ensure that the vendors I purchase from are able to periodically visit the cutting factories that shape rough stones into my faceted gems and cabochons. They are able to provide documentation and proof that ensures these best practices:
- No child labor.
- Adequate ventilation.
- Available health care.
- Reasonable work hours.
- Fair wages.
- Allowance for time off and reasonable vacation.
- Compliance with local labor and pollution laws.
14K Gold Filled, 14K Gold
- Store Name: Sara Patino Jewelry
- Vendor: Sara Patino Jewelry
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- No ratings found yet!