These beautiful sandals feature soles made from tire tread, making it a sandal unlike anything else you own.
Caribbean Blue Sandals
***Sizing Tip: these sandals run large, so order one size smaller for the perfect fit.***
This unique design, from deux mains brand ambassador Heide Lindgren, features a beautiful splash of Caribbean blue. These are perfect for dressing up or down; versatility for the win! This simple and classy leather sandal is part of deux mains’s City Class Collection, which features locally sourced leather, and upcycled tires.
The soles are made from tire tread, making it a sandal unlike anything else you own. When you look at the bottoms of the sandals you can think about where they came from, who they help, and the lives you’re impacting. All sandals are made by women affected by the devastation of the 2010 hurricane in Haiti.
- Handmade by empowered women in Haiti
- Ethically manufactured and one-of-a-kind
- Sole made from repurposed inner tube and tire
- Vegetable tanned, locally sourced leather
- deux mains provides a beyond Fair Trade business model and creates sustainable jobs
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
- Store Name: Love Justly
- Vendor: Jenny Foust
- No ratings found yet!