Blue Denim Sandals
These playful denim sandals are handcrafted with sustainable and upcycled materials. They easily go with any outfit.
These playful denim sandals are handcrafted with sustainable and upcycled materials. They easily go with any outfit. The fabric is soft and stretchy, making them comfortable to wear! When you purchase these sandals you help provide sustainable jobs for artisans in Haiti affected by the 2010 hurricane.
The soles are made from tire tread, making it a sandal unlike anything else you own. When you look at the bottoms of the sandals you can think about where they came from, who they help, and the lives you’re impacting.
- Handmade by empowered women in Haiti
- Ethically manufactured and one-of-a-kind
- Sole made from repurposed inner tube and tire
- Vegetable tanned, locally sourced leather
- deux mains provides a beyond Fair Trade business model and creates sustainable jobs
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Store Name: Love Justly
- Vendor: Jenny Foust
200 South Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
- No ratings found yet!