Artichoke and Black Olive Gluten Free Pasta
- 4 ounces (or more) cassava flour pasta of your choice – penne, seashell, linguine
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pastured butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh oregano
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2cup sliced black olives
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in the garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, artichoke hearts, and black olives and cook 5 minutes, until heated through. Mix with the cooked pasta to serve.